Partnership Teacher Residency at Alder Graduate School of Education
The Alder Graduate School of Education teacher residency program is based on a model that combines immersive hands-on practice in the classroom with educational theory and research. In collaboration with the Partnership for Los Angeles Schools, Alder’s teacher residents will be assigned to LA Unified schools within the Partnership’s network. Each resident will be paired with a mentor teacher from whom they will learn throughout the year. We are seeking teacher residents for Math, Science, Special Education (K-12), English, and Elementary/Multiple subjects.
Apply today to:
- Earn your Master’s Degree and Teaching Credential in one year
- Apprentice four days a week with a mentor teacher in the Partnership for LA Schools network
- Learn alongside a cohort of peers with whom you will work (and laugh) all year long
- Build a relationship with an expert instructional leader and get support through one-on- one observation and dialogue
- Engage in critical conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion with your mentor, instructors, and peers.
- Receive priority consideration for a full-time position in LA Unified upon completing the program
- Do all of this with a minimal cost of tuition and with access to financial support
Learn more below.