We know it’s challenging for a teacher to start mid-semester, so the Partnership for LA Schools is offering a $2,000 recruitment incentive for the candidates selected for specific teacher positions:
- Carver Middle School: two 7th-8th grade multiple subjects positions (one Math/Science and one English/History)
- Joyner Elementary School: two 5th grade multiple subjects positions
Click “Learn More” below to apply! Candidates new to LA Unified must meet the multiple measures of the LAUSD recruitment process. All current employees must meet all district requirements to transfer.
In addition to the recruitment incentive, the hired teachers will also get:
- Two paid planning days before you start your assignment
- Instructional coach support throughout the school year
- Substitute coverage for full day planning (when applicable)
- Regular new teacher supports
Though we are not offering a recruitment incentive for all positions, we have lots of opportunities available and are currently accepting applications for credentialed (or soon-to-be credentialed) candidates in: Multiple Subjects (elementary and middle school), English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, American Sign Language, P.E., and Special Education K-12.