Our College Programs
- College Compass is our commitment to elevating key college readiness indicators to students (such as attendance, reading and math scores, and grades) to track their progress toward college and set short- and long-term goals for their futures. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Watkins Fellowship provides 10 college-bound seniors with $10,000 each, every year for a total of $40,000 over the course of four years. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Len Hill Scholarship is a one-time $2,500 scholarship awarded yearly to three college-bound graduates from Jordan High School. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Project GRAD is our summer bridge program focused on addressing summer melt by strengthening students’ preparation for college and creating opportunities to build community. For more information, email projectGRAD@partnershipla.org.
Our College Resources
Best Fit list: Graduation rates are a indicator of students’ chances of graduating from a college or university. Our Best Fit List reflects graduation rates for Pell grant recipients. Our focus on Pell recipients gives us a better understanding of how low-income students are faring at these institutions.
College Search sites
- ScholarShare529 is a California college savings plan that gives students $225 for enrolling
- A FAFSA application needs to be completed by March 2 of a high school student’s senior year and every year thereafter to continue receiving aid while in school. This application is for students who are U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents, and T visa holders.
- A CA Dream Act needs to be completed by March 2 of a high school student’s senior year and every year thereafter. This application is for students who are AB 540 and SB 68-eligible, including those who are undocumented, or are U visa and TPS holders
- Big Future scholarship search
- Fastweb scholarship search
- Cappex scholarship search
Some scholarships are available before senior year but most are for high school seniors and continuing college students. Keep in mind most scholarships are due in the fall.