Parent College is our parent empowerment workshop series. All family members are invited to join our workshops on college readiness, restorative justice/social emotional learning, parent leadership and advocacy, and health and wellness.
- Check out our flyers for more details!
- Archived workshops: PC Zoom videos
- Check out our past workshops that we have recorded for you.
- (coming soon)
This year our annual University Day will be held virtually across 2 days, from March 26th to March 27th. The event will provide families with new information about how to support their children on their journey to college. Families will learn from current college students, their parents, and college representatives about the journey to and through college. Participants will also learn strategies to promote college readiness at home.
- If you were unable to join our University Day event, click on the instructions below to access the recording of both days!
- Click on the link below to explore our Library of Virtual College Tours and Resources!
To share your thoughts or questions email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
United Parents for Educational Justice
Parents also can join United Parents for Educational Justice (UPEJ), a parent organizing and advocacy group supported by the Partnership for Los Angeles Schools. This parent-led group focuses on policies that will improve schools, such as pedestrian safety and equitable school funding. UPEJ recruits parent leaders across Partnership schools and meets several times a month to strategize for its advocacy campaigns.