Parent College is our parent empowerment workshop series. All family members are invited to join our workshops on college readiness, restorative justice/social emotional learning, parent leadership and advocacy, and health and wellness.
- Upcoming Workshops
- Check out our flyers for more details!
- Annual flyer
- October flyer (coming soon)
- November flyer (coming soon)
- December flyer (coming soon)
- January flyer (coming soon)
- February flyer (coming soon)
- March flyer (coming soon)
- April flyer (coming soon)
- Archived workshops: PC Zoom videos
- Check out our past workshops that we have recorded for you.
- (coming soon)
Our annual field trip, University Day, takes you and your family to a local college/university for a day of learning, aspiring, and joy. This year, we will host our University Day virtually and we hope you will join us on 3/20/2021! More details to come.
United Parents for Educational Justice
Parents also can join United Parents for Educational Justice (UPEJ), a parent organizing and advocacy group supported by the Partnership for Los Angeles Schools. This parent-led group focuses on policies that will improve schools, such as pedestrian safety and equitable school funding. UPEJ recruits parent leaders across Partnership schools and meets several times a month to strategize for its advocacy campaigns.